AND YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD GET TO THOSE THINGS, BUT JUST NEVER SEEM TO BE ABLE TO FIND THE TIME.
BUT YOU NEED A TECH & SYSTEMS PRO THAT'S EFFICIENT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE,
READY TO TAKE ACTION.
BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO FIGURE OUT ZAPIER OR CLICKUP OR DUBSADO AND JUST WANT SOMEONE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.
• Setup "zaps" that you never knew you needed (Zapier + Apps you're currently using or should be!)
• Transcribe your business SOPs (standard operating procedures)
• Identify and recommend areas for improvement, automation and/or streamlining
• Setup an Inquiry, Onboarding or Offboarding workflow (Dubsado)
• Setup a mobile marketing/text messaging system (Project Broadcast)
• Setup and create templates for email marketing (Flodesk, MailChimp)
• Setup your Paperbell account (Coaches only!)
• Organize and simplify ClickUp spaces and lists
• Setup a call/appointment scheduler (Calendly, Acuity, Dubsado)
• Create a Google Drive or Canva organizational system
• Organize your email inbox with folders, filters and tags
• Cleanup and color-code important spreadsheets
• Upload/update training content (Kartra, MemberVault)
• Updates to website content (Squarespace, Showit, Wix)
• Categorize/tag/catalog blog posts (Squarespace)
• Create/edit canned/template emails
GET IT DONE DAY STRUCTURE
50% non-refundable deposit due at booking | 50% due prior to the Final Prep Call
• On the west coast? No problem - I'll take that into consideration for my time and communication.
Breathe. Your "someday" projects are now DONE!
... I will check in throughout the day and provide a wrap-up call if desired
On your Day, be available for questions that arise
... this one ensures I have all of the LastPass details I need to get started
Complete a Pre-Planning worksheet to narrow down your project/focus list
... to provide last-minute details, goals and instructions
Jump on a 45-min Final Prep Call the week leading up to your Get It Done Day
... if necessary, we will go back-and-forth to finalize your list, prioritizing based on your needs and goals, as well as the timeline
Complete a Project Details worksheet at least 48 hours prior to your Day
... or go straight to my calendar to book your Get It Done Day!
When you're ready to pass off some projects...
• You should be available by email/Slack for questions.
• Want a wrap-up call rather than an emailed report? I can schedule that into your time!
• Need more time? For a project that just wasn't able to be completed, I'll provide a Loom video to explain next steps for completion. Otherwise, we can book an additional Day!
If there just doesn't seem to ever be enough hours in your day, but you aren't ready to head into a retainer agreement, I'm here for you!
You sure could! If your revenue is consistent, you have a steady list of tasks to pass off, and you're ready with written SOPs, that may be a better option for you. But if you aren't ready for a long-term commitment OR you just want to knock a few projects off your list for now, this is a great solution.
Upon booking, I'll provide guidance to help think through projects - this will be the first step and key in planning! Additional prep needed will vary based on your project/focus list and will be confirmed on the Final Prep Call. Examples may include:
• Canned emails and schedulers completed in your Dubsado account prior to workflow-building. (I create them for you as part of a setup!)
• All accounts for integration should be pre-connected in Zapier.
• Videos (I love Loom!) could be recorded to walk-through processes.
I know when to hold 'em, and when to fold 'em... The following projects are not going to offer the best bang for your buck:
• Conversion Copy - I can write simple emails and make edits to copy, but writing copy that converts to sales is outside of my skillset!
• Social Media Planning/Design - You can visit my Insta and see that I'm not great at this for my own business either!
• Dubsado Setups - I am a Certified Dubsado Specialist and can certainly build you a nice shiny system that will blow your mind! But you'll need to visit my Dubsado Setups page for details on that offer.
Maybe! Let's get your initial Day on the calendar and if you need additional hours to tackle the whole project list, we can cross that bridge when we get to it.
Hiring Beth was one of the best and easiest decisions I’ve made for my business and myself. She is proactive, super organized and a Dubsado queen!! I really feel like I struck gold with her. If you need someone who is all about saving you time and helping your business grow through systems and processes, she is your girl.
For a creative I'm pretty detailed and organized about my processes. At least, I thought I was until I met Beth—she was born for this! I completed a Workflow Strategy Session, and not only does she have an incredible attention to detail and foresight into potential blockages, but she added so much value by sharing insights and how to make the client feel supported through every step of the journey. Definitely recommend Beth to help get your business running more smoothly!
Like most entrepreneurs, I can see the big picture, but thinking through details is not my strong suit. Just while filling out Beth’s intake form, I realized how much I need her in my business. Our Client Experience Strategy Session was AMAZING - she is so clear on all the steps that need to happen, her line of questions brought me clarity and together we were able to tackle what I have been procrastinating on for years!